House for rent in Goa
Rent a house in Goa for the long term in some of the most popular areas. Enjoy all modern amenities like hotels and resorts. The entire property will be yours – it’s like your own personal home in Goa. Private swimming pool, security, great locations! We handpick our villas to make sure each property offers a little extra. Some villas are close to the beach, some have amazing views, a perfect location, some are modern buildings or small, cozy properties, or old colonial Portuguese structures.
Do take a look at these fabulous houses for rent:
A vacation in Goa is incomplete without indulging in some beach fun. There are a plethora of beaches in Goa like Palolem Beach, Agonda Beach, Cavelossim Beach, Mandrem Beach and more. All of these beaches are ravishing but Agonda Beach is considered the most beautiful beach in Goa.
There are a lot of luxurious villas where you can stay in South and North Goa on your vacation. South is more quite and North is more happening place. Here is a list of the best budget-friendly as well as luxurious villas. 1) Garden Groove 2) Surya Villa 3) Eva Villa 4) Lyon Age Villa
So the South wins overall by a beauty of beaches. In North are more tourist amenities like restaurants, clubs and attractions like water sports activities.
The top best five-star villa in Goa is: Garden Grove in Candolim, Villa Caesar in Arpora, Sea Infinity Villa in Arambol, Eva Villa in Dona Paula.
Goa has a tropical monsoon climate, and is warm all year long. The rainy, or monsoon season is from July until September. During this time it is wet and very hot.
The dry season months from November to March are the best months to visit Goa. After that the months from April through to May sees temperatures and humidity rise. And with that comes the rainy season, so an unpleasant time to travel – with heat, rain and often flooding.
High season is considered to be January and February. The cheapest month to fly to Goa is September.
Some of the best houses you will find, all premium properties, offering high-quality luxury living. Many are modern homes, and others are old, colonial Portuguese mansions that have been wonderfully refurbished with all modern amenities. Houses for rent are with private swimming pools, manicured lawns, deck chairs, loungers, plasma television, air conditioning, juicer, coffee maker, modular kitchen, free Wi-Fi, maid and chef services, and more.
Houses in North Goa
- Stay close to the party-zone of the North – Baga, Candolim, Calangute.
- Night clubs, pubs, cafes, restaurants, beach shacks.
- Dancing, drinking, partying.
- Visit some of the main tourist attractions – Aguada Fort, Chapora Fort, Immaculate Conception Church, Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary, Panjim, night markets, and others.
- More nature, more serene beaches further up the North.
- Holiday homes are generally cheaper than the South.
Advantages of North Goa
- Young people who are looking for fun, action, partying.
- Those keen on water sports.
- Those visiting Goa for the casino experience.
- Holiday makers who want to see some of the famous Goa landmarks.
Houses in South Goa
- Some of the more upscale beaches — Majorda, Betalbatim, Benaulim, Cavelossim, Palolem.
- Very good holiday homes for short-term or long-term rent.
- Coconut-tree lined more serene beaches. Quieter, cleaner.
- Restaurants, cafes, beach shacks, pubs, and bars.
- Parties are mostly private.
Advantages of South Goa
- Those who appreciate nature, want a calm, clean and quiet beach.
- Honeymooners, more aged people.
- Good for families, safer for the kids.
- People who want a relaxing vacation.
- Bird watching, dolphin watching, river cruise.
- Water sports, but less noise and chaos.
Holiday homes with private pool will surely make it a fantastic vacation in Goa. There are plenty of properties to choose from all over Goa, irrespective of your purpose of the Goa visit, whether it is for partying, or relaxing under the shade of a tree or on a lounger at a beach shack. You can choose from 1, 2 , 3-bedroom holiday homes, just the right size for your group. Visit with your friends or family.
You will have complete privacy on your next Goa visit. The pool will be only for you and your group. Ask for chef services, or eat out. There are restaurants very close to your place. Buy groceries and cook a meal if you are travelling with kids or aged people, who need home-cooked food. Hotel meals are not always recommended.
A house for rent in Goa will give you an amazing experience, surely. It’s just like your home, away from home. Pick from the wonderful holiday homes we have here.