Best villas in Goa for rent
The best villas in Goa for families, couples, or groups who enjoy luxury and independence while travelling. Guests can enjoy a more personalized approach, which you will not find in resorts and hotels. Enjoy the space and privacy of these fully-furnished, self-standing modern homes and traditional Portuguese mansions. Our villas are located throughout Goa, and are close to beaches, the main tourist attractions, cafes, restaurants, nightclubs, banks, and markets.
The top villas in Goa offer larger living spaces. The private compound has separate pavilions. There is a swimming pool surrounded by tropical garden. There are sundecks and garden chairs at the best houses to sit and relax. Concierge and butler services around the clock! Once you have stayed in a villa, it is difficult to stay anywhere else.
Take a look:
The dry season months from November to March are the best months to visit Goa. After that the months from April through to May sees temperatures and humidity rise. And with that comes the rainy season, so an unpleasant time to travel – with heat, rain and often flooding.
A vacation in Goa is incomplete without indulging in some beach fun. There are a plethora of beaches in Goa like Palolem Beach, Agonda Beach, Cavelossim Beach, Mandrem Beach and more. All of these beaches are ravishing but Agonda Beach is considered the most beautiful beach in Goa.
So the South wins overall by a beauty of beaches. In North are more tourist amenities like restaurants, clubs and attractions like water sports activities.
There are a lot of good villas where you can stay in South and North Goa on your vacation. Here is a list of the best budget-friendly as well as luxurious villas. 1) Family Villa 2) Surya Villa 3) Eva Villa 4) Villa Caesar
Goa has a tropical monsoon climate, and is warm all year long. The rainy, or monsoon season is from July until September. During this time it is wet and very hot.
High season is considered to be January and February. The cheapest month to fly to Goa is September.
There are a lot of luxurious villas where you can stay in South and North Goa on your vacation. South is more quite and North is more happening place. Here is a list of the best budget-friendly as well as luxurious villas. 1) Garden Groove 2) Surya Villa 3) Eva Villa 4) Lyon Age Villa
Why stay in the best holiday villas in Goa:
- More spacious rooms, more comfort, more luxury.
- More privacy. No pesky guests in the next room. No scrambling for sundecks or sharing the pool with others.
- Save money on meals. There are restaurants and cafes just minutes from your villa. Chef services available at many holiday villas too.
- Cheaper than hotels and resorts per-person, as villas are rented weekly instead of per day. Cheaper for long-term villa rental. The running expense is lower for the property owner than larger accommodation facilities.
- Holiday villas are more practical and suitable for families, friends, small parties, reunions, destination weddings, and small conferences.
Villas on rent in Goa are the best option for families and large groups, or simply for gatherings and small pool parties. You can have barbecues, a picnic on the manicured lawn, romantic candlelit dinners, or a splashing session with the kids on the pool with no other guests to bother you or your kids.
For clients who demand only the best luxury accommodation in Goa, we have handpicked some of the topmost villas in Goa that have exceptional standard and/or a waterfront location.
|Best location for family stay||Best location for party stay|
More serene, more quiet, more family-friendly. More nature! There are many good beaches in the South like Uttorda, Majorda, Colva, Betalbatim, Benaulim, Varca, Cavelossim, and Palolem. Choose from some amazing villas in South Goa.
Many tourists come to Goa for its nightlife. Most of the nightclubs, pubs, and bars are in Baga, Calangute, and Candolim. These are hot and happening places with a lot of people. There are other good beaches in the North too, like Vagator, Ashwem, and Arambol, which are less crowded, but are still close to the famous nightlife of Goa.
What you will find in the top holiday homes for rent in Goa:
- Gated properties on the waterfront or a few minutes from the beach.
- Close to party destinations of the North – Baga, Calangute and Candolim.
- Close to the serene and quiet beaches, rivers of the South. Family-friendly.
- Hammocks, garden chairs, upscale green neighborhood.
- Private swimming pool, splash pools.
- Garden with deck chairs, barbecue.
- Garage, car parking, security. Power back-up. Free Wi-Fi.
- Chef and maid services on demand. House cleaning.
- Large spacious rooms, fully furnished, attached balcony, terrace with sea view.
- Modular kitchen, modern fittings, plasma television, DVD player with library, microwave, juicer, water filter, laundry service, iron… and more.
- Close to restaurants, cafes, beach shacks, shops, pubs, nightlife.
Design is contemporary and chic, with high standards of finish throughout. Many of the best villas are heritage properties that go back to the Portuguese times. They have been wonderfully restored with all modern amenities. The atmosphere is private, exclusive, laidback and luxurious – just perfect for friends or families holidaying together.