Villas in Goa for Rent
Villas for rent are a great alternative to hotels and resorts, it is like your own private home with complete privacy. There you will find amenities like private swimming pool, sun decks, manicured lawns, trees, flowers, butler and maid services, security staff, and a parking area. The rooms are more spacious than in hotels and have all modern comforts and amenities. Many have attached a sea-view terrace or balcony. There is a modular kitchen, refrigerator, coffee maker, DVD player, free Wi-Fi, and complete privacy.
There is dedicated housekeeping staff at your disposal. You can request meals, shopping & cleaning amongst other services to suit your needs. Use the kitchen or ask for chef services. Home-cooked food is better for the aged and kids. In most of the luxury villas breakfast is included.
Try villas for rent in Goa for your next vacation at India’s most favorite beach holiday destination.
Check out these amazing private villas for rent:
The top best five-star villa in Goa is: Garden Grove in Candolim, Villa Caesar in Arpora, Sea Infinity Villa in Arambol, Eva Villa in Dona Paula.
There are a lot of good villas where you can stay in South and North Goa on your vacation. Here is a list of the best budget-friendly as well as luxurious villas. 1) Family Villa 2) Surya Villa 3) Eva Villa 4) Villa Caesar
High season is considered to be January and February. The cheapest month to fly to Goa is September.
A vacation in Goa is incomplete without indulging in some beach fun. There are a plethora of beaches in Goa like Palolem Beach, Agonda Beach, Cavelossim Beach, Mandrem Beach and more. All of these beaches are ravishing but Agonda Beach is considered the most beautiful beach in Goa.
There are a lot of luxurious villas where you can stay in South and North Goa on your vacation. South is more quite and North is more happening place. Here is a list of the best budget-friendly as well as luxurious villas. 1) Garden Groove 2) Surya Villa 3) Eva Villa 4) Lyon Age Villa
The top attractions to visit in Goa are: Dudhsagar and Amboli waterfalls, Wednesday Anjuna Flea Market, Casinos in Panjim, club Titos in Baga, luxury yachts for hire in Britona Jetty.
Goa has a tropical monsoon climate, and is warm all year long. The rainy, or monsoon season is from July until September. During this time it is wet and very hot.
Why villa living is so special?
- You will have the services of a butler, maid, gardener, cleaner, and chef. It is just like home, but more luxurious.
- Complete privacy – There are so many people at hotels, many of whom you may not like. In the villa, you are with your own people. It’s your own group, people you know, friends or family.
- A private swimming pool and garden only for you to enjoy and relax. No morning rush for the pool-side sun deck.
- A private barbecue on the lawns.
- Guarded enclosed area so your kids are completely safe.
- Book a villa in Goa and enjoy home-cooked food while on vacation. Shop at the grocery store and cook at the kitchen in your Goa villa. You can also ask for chef services. Tell the chef what you want to eat, and how you want the food to be prepared. Healthier for the aged, kids.
- A villa is a more practical option if you are a larger group. You all can stay together. Choose the right villa for your group size. There are villas in Goa with just a single bedroom and up to 6 bedrooms.
- You can organize a poolside or garden party or simply relax.
- The rooms are bigger than hotel rooms so you can spread out for a more comfortable vacation. Many rooms are with attached terraces and/or balconies. The rooms are fully furnished. There are coffee makers, juicers, plasma televisions, DVD players, washing machines, a mini-bar, and more.
Where to stay?
You will find a holiday villa with a private pool in Goa throughout the state. Many of them are beachfront properties or just 5-10 minutes from the sea. Just take a dip in the sea and come back to relax beside your own private swimming pool at the villa. Order a drink or snacks as you relax on the pool-side lounger. You can have a campfire or barbecue party in the evening in complete privacy. It can be so romantic.
There are very good beachfront villas in Goa both in the north and south. Book villa in Goa depending on where you want to stay and what you want to do. Choose the north if you want to stay close to the hot party destinations such as Baga, Candolim, and Calangute. Villas for rent in Goa are available in the south too, close to the more serene and quieter beaches like Colva, Benaulim, Majorda, Varca, Cavelossim, and others. You will also find villas in Goa close to the cities of Panaji and Margao. They are close to restaurants, shops, tattoo parlors, massage centers, cafes, bars, pubs and beach shacks.
Short-term and long-term rent
Villas are available for the short and long-term rent. Choose a property based on the size of your group and location. There are 1, 2, 3-bedroom private villas with swimming pool in Goa. The price depends on the location, how close it is to the sea, and the season of visit.