Table of contents
Terms and Conditions for listing and rent-out of the property.
- “Company” or “we” or “our” means AKGV Rental Pvt Ltd, Goa, India.
- “Owner” or “you” means the legal property owner.
- “Affiliated Partners” means other affiliated companies, who able to operate booking and reservations for Customers with our Platform.
- “Customer” means the group of a private person who does the booking through our Platform or with the services of affiliate partners.
- “Terms” means these terms and conditions.
- The Owner shall not disclose to the customer: contract details, NETT-rates, balance, payments or any other details of the business.
- The Owner shall instruct confidentiality with the manager/caretaker of the property.
- In case of any breach of confidentiality by the owner, we have the right to immediately stop business with the owner without any liability and obligations to us.
3. Our services
- We providing booking platform, digital marketing, IT and other services for real estate industry, affiliated partners and property owners.
- The marketing and promotion services of the property we are doing as per our own vision: professional photoshoot, professional content-description in different languages, marketing, advertising, communication with potential customers and other services.
- The Company holds the right to promote the property with the specific unique name for security and marketing purposes.
- We are working on a flexible commission-based structure.
- Owners should provide bills to the Company for every confirmed reservation made after the guests check-out and within 30 days. Bills must contain: PAN-No, GST No, address, landline phone no. Every bill should be signed by an authorized person. For hotels, resorts, proprietorship bills should be signed and the company’s stamp affixed.
- The Company holds the right to keep a balance of Rs 10,000 for reservations made until the bills are provided.
- Signed bills should be submitted by the owners to the company’s address.
5. Property rates
- Rates must be inclusive of taxes and all other necessary charges such as cleaning, electricity etc.
- Rates quoted should be in Indian Rupees only.
- Normal rates accepted per room are for occupancy of 2 adults per room — extra charges can be permitted for extra bed/extra mattresses.
- No any extra charges should be charged for early-check-in, especially for charter-flights from Russia.
- Groups who arrive early (like Qatar, Air Arabia) could be charged extra @ ½ a night’s cost.
- Rates quoted by Owners should not fluctuate regularly, as this is highly visible to the customers.
6. Damage & Losses
- The Company is not responsible for any loss and expenses due to but not limited to: damages, losses, cleaning services, maintenance, extra bed, warranty of business, digital marketing services etc.
- In case of any damage deposits required, the owner should inform the Company in advance and in writing.
- The Company does not recommend taking any security-deposits from foreign guests.
- No compensation for: small damages and or losses incurred accidentally and or unintentionally and which does not amount to more than 5% of the rental paid should be incurred.
- No compensation for: utilities, any hardware etc, which are already in poor condition and requires
- Replacement should be incurred.
- In case of Intentional damages or big losses: the owner has to provide the bill to the guest before his/her checkout and ensure recovery of the same.
- We recommend every owner to be well-stocked with housekeeping items like covers, linen etc. which should be changed every season.
7. Property conditions
- The Property must contain basic equipment and in working condition, such as: TV with channels, fridge, microwave, A/C, power & water supply & other necessary amenities.
- The Owner must provide normal housekeeping services during the guest’s stay.
- The Owner has to immediately fix, maintain and or provide necessary services of a caretaker, cleaning, gas, electricity etc as per the guest’s requirements.
8. Registration Information
- When you submit your data to register, we will require you to provide your tourism license, house details, property owner details, e-mail address, contact number and a password of your choosing.
- Any registration information you provide must be true, accurate, current and complete. We would be displaying this information on the website for other users to access.
- Please also note that we may, but are not obligated to, use the information you provide to verify that you are actually an owner or a tenant and not a broker.
- We are able to deactivate your login details in case of no use or any other reason without any notice.
9. Unlisting a property
- You cannot unlist yourself from the site. The only way Owners are removed is if they sell or close down the business and have the documentation to prove it.
- When you wish to delete/deactivate/unlist your data on our website, you have to verify your legal ownership of the property and submit signed deactivation form with all attached supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may ask you for the cost of photography and activation process.
- In case you find some information inaccurate, please inform us about the same.
10. Guest arrivals
- The Owner cannot accept or take any direct reservations from our customers.
- C-Form submission and travel license registration is the responsibility of the Owner.
- In case there is any inquiry from the guest pertaining to rates provided to the Owner for accommodation: the Owner is instructed to redirect the said inquiry to the Company.
- The Owner has to provide the best hospitality services during the Guest’s stay in the villa and fully assist the guest with answers to the questions they raise.
- The Owner has to provide maximum satisfaction to the guest during his/her stay.
- In case of any misunderstanding between the guest and the owner, the owner shall inform the company representative immediately for help.
- Terms are subject to change. Additional terms are applicable.