The Bell House — Holiday villa for rent in Siolim
The Bell House
One of the quietest villages in North Goa. The place is located on the bank of the River Chapora and is surrounded by palm trees and tropical foliage.
Here you can find shops, internet cafes, ATM, pharmacy, bakery, fruit store. The famous seafood market can be found on the way to Morjim village.
Luxury villas are a rare thing in Siolim. Besides, the complete lack of hotels.
The nearest beaches are Morjim, Ashvem and Anjuna (15 mins drive).
Comfortable 4 bedroom villa, ideal for total privacy and relaxation. The two-storied blue and white villa has an idillic garden and beautiful pool with blue and white tiles. The place is very cozy, welcoming, and has a rich landscaping with palm trees and forest.
- 3 air conditioning bedrooms.
- 1 bedroom without air conditioning.
- Ground floor: 2 bedrooms with shared bathroom
- First floor: 2 bedrooms with shared bathroom
- Pleasant climate of the region
- Quiet, relaxing place, a convenient starting point for trips
- TV, fridge, electric kettle
- Cleaning, linen
- Near the villa 2293
- Village on the banks of the River Chapora
- Beach – only 10 min drive to Morjim and Vagator beach
- Fish market, grocery stores, ATMs, cafes – 3-10 min.
- Fishing, hiking and river trips
|House (4 BR)||23rd December||4th January||$248||7 Nights|
|House (4 BR)||5th January||15th April||$147||3 Nights|
|House (4 BR)||16th April||31st July||$132||3 Nights|
|House (4 BR)||4th November||15th December||$147||3 Nights|
|House (4 BR)||16th December||22nd December||$194||3 Nights|