Lotus Suites — Holiday rooms for rent in Siolim
One of the quietest villages in North Goa. The place is located on the bank of the River Chapora and is surrounded by palm trees and tropical foliage.
Here you can find shops, internet cafes, ATM, pharmacy, bakery, fruit store. The famous seafood market can be found on the way to Morjim village.
Luxury villas are a rare thing in Siolim. Besides, the complete lack of hotels.
The nearest beaches are Morjim, Ashvem and Anjuna (15 mins drive).
Welcome to the palace, former residence of an aristocratic Portuguese family and now a private hotel with seven spacious rooms. Nearly 350 yrs, old Portuguese house has been restored in 1996. Now it represents a unique ancient era.
- 7 bright spacious rooms in a Portuguese style, named after the ports of the eighteenth century.
- Each room is equipped with large bathrooms.
- Antique beds and teak wood furniture and panoramic windows and high ceilings provides distinctive feature to this house.
- Several large rooms offer you a meditative mental rest, equipped with a large number of books.
There is a large garden with shrubs and fragrant trees, which are called "secret garden". Courtyard has a mosaic fountain and large swimming pool.
- LCD — TV.
- DVD and MP3 player.
- Game console.
- Book library.
- Lunch and dinner.
- Chauffeur services.
- Babysitting services.
- Boat rentals.
- Bicycles and motorcycles.
- Tour facilities.
- The house is located near the main road Siolim, you can always go to civilization.
- 10 minutes' walk from the bank, currency exchange office, restaurants.
- 10 minutes to the beach and Morjim Ashvem.
- 10 minutes to the beach Anjuna and large market (Flea market).
|Villa (1 BR)||22nd December||6th January||$416||5 Nights|
|Villa (1 BR)||7th January||30th April||$257||5 Nights|
|Villa (1 BR)||1st May||15th September||$153||5 Nights|
|Villa (1 BR)||16th September||21st December||$257||5 Nights|