La Roca Village — Holiday villa for rent in Siolim
La Roca Village
One of the quietest villages in North Goa. The place is located on the bank of the River Chapora and is surrounded by palm trees and tropical foliage.
Here you can find shops, internet cafes, ATM, pharmacy, bakery, fruit store. The famous seafood market can be found on the way to Morjim village.
Luxury villas are a rare thing in Siolim. Besides, the complete lack of hotels.
The nearest beaches are Morjim, Ashvem and Anjuna (15 mins drive).
Cottage type family bungalow "La Roca Village" is ideal for up to 10 guests. Architecture and interior of the house is decorated in the Portuguese colonial style. Impressive finishes and furniture with rich presence of natural materials create a sense of calm and spirituality.
- Five bedrooms, 3 bedrooms are airconditioned and two non a/c
- Living room with panoramic terrace
- Spacious veranda facing the lush greenery of the garden
- Air conditioning, TV, fridge, electric kettle, toaster
- Linens, cleaning
- Private grounds
- Near the villa 2283 by the same host
- The village is far from the resort noise
- Vagator, Anjuna – 10 minutes drive
- Restaurants, clubs, shops, fish market – 10 min.
- Riding on a bicycle or motorcycle, boat tours
- Medical treatments and massages
|Villa (5 BR)||23rd December||4th January||$388||3 Nights|
|Villa (5 BR)||5th January||31st July||$155||3 Nights|
|Villa (5 BR)||4th November||15th December||$155||3 Nights|
|Villa (5 BR)||16th December||22nd December||$171||3 Nights|