Gautam Hotel in Porvorim
Porvorim is a peri-urban area of the city of Panaji, which is located beyond the river. This is a luxury upscale residential area, where you can also see some governmental authorities' houses and villas.
Intensive construction of commercial and tourist infrastructure.
Advantages: the proximity of large cities like Panaji and Mapusa; Goa-Mumbau Highway runs very close to the resort.
Gautam Hotel has an independent villa in a hotel complex with its interesting and precarious architecture and different bright colors. The furniture fits perfectly to its rounded forms. Each of the 10 villas has its own small swimming pool in a fenced backyard and can accommodate up to 5 people. The place attracts lovers for a leisurely pastime away from the bustle and crowded resorts.
- On the first floor: hallway, lounge, kitchen, toilet, playground pool
- On the second floor: a bedroom with a balcony, an extra bedroom, toilet
- Extra bed on request
- Kitchen equipment: stove, refrigerator, toaster, kettle, crockery
- Daily cleaning
- Change of bed linen every other day
- Laundry service, driver, car rental, food delivery, personalized menus – on request for an additional fee
- Security, parking, safe for children
- Water filtration and power backup
- Varied vegetarian menu
- Central Capital Region, is a perfect starting point for tours to the attractions of Goa
- Panaji, Mapusa – 6-7 km
- Beaches: Calangute, Candolim, Baga – 6.8 km
- Restaurant, convenience store, gift shop – 100-500 m
- Markets in Mapusa, Baga and Anjuna
- Visiting Panaji, Old Goa, waterfalls and nature reserves