Astoria Garden — Holiday villa for rent in Palolem
Very picturesque place in South Goa, which is famous for different pictures of leaning palms with overlooking onto the sea harbor.
The accomodation is represented by Huts on the beach and different types of guesthouses. The prices are low here. A limited set of services.
The beach is covered with golden sand; the entry into the sea is shallow.
Famous all over the world "silent discos" with headphones are organized on the beach.
Casa Rosa is nestled just behind the beach in sleepy Galjibag village. A new exclusive private villa just a few steps from idyllic Galjibag beach in south Goa. Ideal for couples or families looking for a luxury holiday house in a blissful off the beaten track location. A breeding site for the protected Olive Ridley turtles thus called turtle beach. Galjibag is a dream comes true for those seeking total peace and tranquility. The long stretch of golden is often deserted and almost untouched by development with sparkling emerald seas and long rolling waves and the river estuary creates a natural lagoon for safe swimming.
This two bedroom villa has been beautifully restored creating a charming blend of traditional Goan Portuguese architecture and chic comfortable interiors recently renovated, the spacious villa features two large air conditioned bedrooms, stylishly decorated with wooden furniture, queen sized beds comfortable mattresses, bed linen, night tables/lamps, clothes storage closet and shelves. A small single bed is available for a child. Two modern bathrooms with modern fittings, a large stylishly decorated living and dining space and a bright well equipped kitchen with a breakfast table overlooking the rice paddy fields, a rooftop terrace ideal for barbecues and a gorgeous lounge to chill out in the spectacular garden. There is also plenty of outside space to enjoy the beautiful surroundings and a cocktail or two at sunset.
Facilities and services
- Taxi available for pickup and drop services (chargeable);
- Scooter/Motorcycle/Car rentals available on request (chargeable);
- Cleaning is done every alternate day or on request linen change every 3 days;
- Ample parking is available;
- At the far southern end of the beach, a few simple shacks serve fabulous fresh seafood;
- Five minutes away you can purchase food and fruit from the local shopkeepers.
- Casa Rosa seems a world away a tranquil haven to get away from it all, set on one of the last pristine natural beaches in Goa A huge expanse of quiet and serene beach where the turtles come to nest every year.
- Ideal for those who want to get away from the maddening crowd.
- In close proximity to the beach;
- Galijibag is only a twenty minutes drive from Patem beach with its wide range of restaurants and bars and Chaudi town with its colorful Saturday market shops, banks, and ATM's.
- The closet Bus Stand is 500 meters away;
- Canacona Railway Station is 14.5 kms away;
- Dabolim International Airport is 75 kms away;
- Within a 25 km radius of Galjibag beach are Talpona, Rajbag, Patnem, Colomb, Palolem, Agonda, Cola Beach and Cabo da Rama.
Goa Villa offer a wide variety of different types of properties for rent in Goa: luxury villas with private pool, holiday homes, large apartments, penthouses and beach houses.
Whether you are looking to rent holiday home, please contact us to get special offer.
To confirm the reservation we ask for a 30% deposit only and rest amount before arrival.
Additional services and facilities
We can offer you additional services like car rental with driver service, taxi, local tours arrangements, private chef and catering services at affordable prices. Feel free to contact us to discuss your holiday needs.
The price for holiday stay will depend on the length of your stay, the time of year you visit and number of peoples. Please contact us to get actual information and discounts.
|Villa (2 BR)||1st May||30th September||$131||4 Nights|
|Villa (2 BR)||1st October||30th April||$174||4 Nights|
|Villa (2 BR)||1st December||29th February||$254||4 Nights|
|Villa (2 BR)||21st December||15th January||$336||4 Nights|