Yoga Beach Hotel in Colva
Colva is the largest beach of South Goa, and one of the most popular. The area around the Beach Circle can get crowded, but just go a few minutes to the North or the South, and you will see very few people. Colva is popular among both Indians and Europeans. Many water sports activities on the beach – speed boats, banana boats, parasailing. The beach has white sands and swaying trees.
Colva still retains its village charm as it is a lot smaller than Baga or Candolim and is less commercial and crowded.
Most of the shops are located around the Colva Circle. Clothing stores, tattoo parlors, massage centers, souvenir shops, and book stores! There are quite a few restaurants, and beach shacks, and night clubs too.
The Yoga Beach Hotel is an elegant boutique hotel and wellness center, that is an excellent choice to combine beach holidays and strengthen the body. It offers wellness programs based on traditional medicine using the most advanced technologies. Special attention is given to a group of yoga therapy and Ayurveda treatments.
The resort consists of a main building and bungalows. All rooms come with independent shower room with toilet.
- Duplex standard rooms in the main building. On the first level of the second building: elegant rooms with large French windows opening onto a garden or terrace.
- Deluxe room in the mansion. New interior. Double bed, exit to the garden.
- Suites on the second floor of the hotel. Impressive design, sea view rooms.
- The hotel operates on the principle of "all inclusive"
- Autonomous access to the sea
- Clean beach
- Conditions for complete relaxation
- Peaceful location near the most visited resort in South Goa
- Sernabatim Beach – 100 m
- Beaches of Colva and Benaulim – 1000-1500 m
- City of Margao with its large shopping center – 5 km
- Marine and hiking
- Yoga and meditation
- Fashion, jewelery and gift shopping