Villa Candolim — Luxury villa for rent in Candolim
The resort is considered to be well-developed, civilized and quiet place. Candolim can be called the tourist capital of North Goa due to fact that here the largest supermarkets and SPA-centers are located.
This resort is prefered by Europeans because of the availability of services like ATMs, supermarkets, boutiques, travel agencies and ect.
The beach is of the medium intensity. The coastline is wide. On the beach you can enjoy different water sports and taste seafood meal in comfortable shacks.
Read more about Candolim.
Gorgeous Candolim Villa for up to 12 people with a direct access to Candolim beach is for rent.
- Direct access to the beach (50m), the whole territory with a pool around 3500 sq/m.
- Quiet and solitary place in the midst of old Portuguese villas and gardens.
- 7 meter high ceilings, portuguese design with european comfort, natural and very comfortable ventilation system (without air-conditioners).
- 2 residential houses on the territory: the family house “Fasenda” and the guest house “Blooming garden”.
- 200 m from restaurants and supermarkets.
“ Fasenda ” – family 4- bedroom house, 350 sq / m
- Family room – 32 sq/m, terrace, double bed (1.8 m), 20 sq/m bathroom.
- Blue room – 28 sq/m, access to the open terrace, double bed (2m), 20 sq/m bathroom.
- Green room – double bed (1.7 m), bathroom.
- Middle room – 2 single beds with own bathroom.
“ Blooming garden ” – cozy house with a garden, 2 bedrooms, 75 sq / m
- East room – double bed (1.6 m), 20 sq/m bathroom.
- Beach room – small room with a bathroom and an access to the beach.
Each bedroom has a high quality European latex mattress, 4 pillows and ventilation system
- Fully equipped kitchen – oven, microwave, dishwasher, American fridge, water filter.
- In the first week of your stay the owner will cook a delicious breakfast for you (fresh Goan fruits, Indian tea, newly drawn milk).
- There’s permanent staff in the villa: a housemaid (7 days a week), a housemaid aid, a gardener and a nightguard.
- They keep the territory clean and provide maximum comfort.
- The staff of the villa will render all the necessary services, including doing the laundry, diner, helping to order food from the store etc (extra charges).
The villa is well-equipped with the modern household appliances including a washing machine, a coffeemaker, satellite TV, an iPOD Desk, a DVD, a water heating system, a safe, a hairdryer, phone.
Important: Required security deposit Rs 10 000/-
Villa Candolim: Location
- The villa is located in a non-tourist old Portuguese community of the well-developed Candolim (North Goa) district.
- There are no hotels close to it and you won’t hear the noise coming from night-clubs or restaurants.
- It’s a quiet and solitary place for rest, relaxation and meditation.
- The villa is surrounded with palm trees and other plants, there are different gardens on the territory of the estate.
- It has an access to the palm-tree grove, and if you walk through it about 200 meters you will find yourself on the beach.
- The estate itself, as well as the beach access, are far away from noisy highways and roads.
- Within walking distance from the villa there are restaurants, supermarkets and ATMs.
Goa Villa offer a wide variety of different types of properties for rent in Goa: luxury villas with private pool, holiday homes, large apartments, penthouses and beach houses.
Whether you are looking to rent holiday home, please contact us to get special offer.
To confirm the reservation we ask for a 30% deposit only and rest amount before arrival.
Additional services and facilities
We can offer you additional services like car rental with driver service, taxi, local tours arrangements, private chef and catering services at affordable prices. Feel free to contact us to discuss your holiday needs.
|Territory, swimming pool|
|Bedroom 1 (ensuite)|
|Bedroom 2 (ensuite)|
|Bedroom 3 (ensuite)|
|Bedroom 4 (ensuite)|
|Bedroom 5 (ensuite)|
|Bedroom 6 (ensuite)|
|Kitchen, living room|
The price for holiday stay will depend on the length of your stay, the time of year you visit and number of peoples. Please contact us to get actual information and discounts.
|Villa (6 BR)||23rd December||2nd January||$1,727||4 Nights|
|Villa (6 BR)||1st October||31st March||$700||3 Nights|