Villa Oliva — Holiday villa for rent in Calangute
Calangute is the central resort of Goa. The most developed tourist area with a great variety of jewelry stores, boutiques, restaurants and clubs. Full service. Grocery market. International audiences. Prices are moderate.
Calangute resort shares one beach strip with Baga and Candolim resorts. Violent and stormy beach life: famous beach restaurants and water activities.
Casa Oliva is a renovated 4-bedroom villa gated and secured twenty four hours which was built during the Portuguese regime. The villa has a large veranda with a comfortable couch overlooking a private swimming pool and gardens that attract a variety of birds a nice quiet villa to relax and chill out with family or friends.
The Calangute beach is just a 50 meters from the villa and the night life and happening places just around the corner.
The villa comprises of the main structure which houses two spacious tastefully furnished air conditioned bedrooms en suite bathrooms with shower, European toilet and modern fittings, a living cum dining room and a fully equipped kitchen with modern amenities. a third room could be used as a children's room.
The cottage houses two spacious tastefully furnished air conditioned bedrooms en suite bathrooms with shower, European toilet and modern fittings.
All the bedrooms have a T.V.
- 2 rooms in main house and 2 rooms in cottage.
- There is additional accommodation: please look into 2rd bedroom in main house (see gallery) is located in shared area. Maybe gives some discomfort to the guests. Suitable as an children room.
Facilities and Services
- The Villa staffs are courteous and provide personal service to the guest
- The services includes — cooking, food delivery and laundry services that are provided at an additional cost;
- Wi-Fi facilities — chargeable;
- Maid service provided on everyday basis and linen change every three days;
- A power backup and car parking is available
- The villa has a beautiful breath taking swimming pool.
- Walking distance to famous restaurants with a wide choice of varied cuisine, supermarket and shopping zones.
- In this area there are a lot of beach restaurants with European and Indian cuisine; water sports, entertainment and nightclubs are around.
- There is a supermarket within 300 m, and a large market in Calangute which is 1.5 km away, that has a large market and banks.
- The International airport is an hour and a half drive.
|Bedroom 1 (ensuite)|
|Bedroom 2 (ensuite)|
|Bedroom 3 (ensuite)|
|Bedroom 4 (ensuite)|
|Bedroom 5 (ensuite)|
|Kitchen, living room|
|Villa (4 BR)||23rd December||26th December||$853||3 Nights|
|Villa (4 BR)||4th January||31st March||$419||3 Nights|
|Villa (4 BR)||1st April||30th April||$388||3 Nights|
|Villa (4 BR)||1st May||31st May||$357||3 Nights|
|Villa (4 BR)||1st June||31st July||$279||3 Nights|
|Villa (4 BR)||1st August||30th September||$310||3 Nights|
|Villa (4 BR)||1st October||31st October||$388||3 Nights|
|Villa (4 BR)||1st November||30th November||$388||3 Nights|
|Villa (4 BR)||1st December||22nd December||$419||3 Nights|
|Villa (4 BR)||27th December||3rd January||$1,024||7 Nights|