Nuala Vuala — Holiday villa for rent in Betalbatim
Betalbatim is the village and a very small beach in South Goa, which is adjacent to Colva Beach resort. All major tourist services are represented here. Price level is about the average.
The famous restaurant "Martin's corner" is located here. Several 2* and 3* resorts and hotels.
The area is characterized by pine groves, which is not characteristic of this part of the coast. Good conditions for inactive beach holiday spending: clean and fine sand and the shelving shore.
Row house with 2 bedrooms, suitable for 3-4 people. Coastline — 50 meters. The villa is located within the protected 24 hours a day cottage village. A swimming pool is within territory.
Facilities and Services
Manager of the complex — very friendly. Always willing to help their guests.
- Maid service — every other day, linen change — once in 5 days.
- Towels and several sets of bed linen.
The territory is located in a remote area of the resort Benaulima, where in fact there are no local residents.
Nice free option
- Tea set, kettle
- Washing and ironing of clothes (for a small fee)
- The home service team will help you with a rental car or scooter
- 50 meters to the beach Betalbatim.
- Quiet beach, calm water.
- The area is quiet, without fuss, in a sufficient distance from the bustling city of Colva. Recommended for families and relaxing holiday in Goa in the shady garden with a comfortable climate.
- Near the house there is SPA-salon and Western restaurant can be ordered at the villa. Prior to the main beach Colva - 7-8 minutes on a scooter or car. Location:10 minutes walk from the village of Betalbatim in which you will find a variety of everyday products
- 5 minutes walk to the beach
- 20 minutes walk to main beach south Goa Colva (or 7-8 minutes), with its tourist markets, bars and restaurants.
|Villa (2 BR)||1st March||31st May||$108||4 Nights|
|Villa (2 BR)||1st June||30th September||$65||4 Nights|
|Villa (2 BR)||1st October||29th February||$124||4 Nights|