Westwind — Luxury villa for rent in Baga
Baga Beach is a highly developed tourist center, which is actually strongly commercialized. Lots of different budget guest houses, exciting and rich nightlife, great choice of restaurants and shops. Noisy and crowded place. Prices are relatively high.
The beach is spacious and wide, but almost always overfilled. At Baga resort is much more cleaner than at any other big resort in North Goa, but still it is difficult to compare with resorts of South Goa. The sand is a large and smooth; the shore is shelving.
This Villa for 3 bedroom located in a one of the most popular parts of Goa, Baga, close to all "happening spots" still in a quiet area. This is a great place to be for a company or a family get together for 3-7 people.
- 3 Air-conditioned bedrooms, each of which has its own individual bathroom (ensuite) with hot water.
- Each bedroom has air conditioning, high ceilings and plenty of windows provide a comfortable coolness.
- European style furniture.
- Kitchen has refrigerator, gas stove, microwave, toaster and a set of necessary utensils.
Important: Required security deposit Rs 10 000/-
Facilities and Services
- Wi-Fi Internet;
- Cleaning daily / linen — twice a week;
- Towels and a few sets of bed linen.
- Private svimmingpool.
Distance to Baga beach is around 5 min drive, Anjuna is 20 min drive away.
|Villa (3 BR)||26th January||29th January||$439||3 Nights|
|Villa (3 BR)||10th March||14th March||$439||3 Nights|
|Villa (3 BR)||13th April||16th April||$439||3 Nights|
|Villa (3 BR)||15th April||30th September||$292||3 Nights|
|Villa (3 BR)||1st October||16th October||$439||3 Nights|
|Villa (3 BR)||28th October||31st October||$439||3 Nights|
|Villa (3 BR)||9th December||13th December||$439||3 Nights|
|Villa (3 BR)||24th December||2nd January||$1,096||7 Nights|