Riviera Challet — Holiday villa for rent in Ashvem
Due to its farness and thinly population the Ashvem beach is considered to be a wild and quite place for holidays spending.
The choice of accommodation is poor — a complete lack of hotels.
Quiet and slow-placed village with a minimum tourist services, amenities, facilities and entertainment.
The beach is a beautiful sandy strip with the clean and pure sand of a light color. The sea here is shallow and is very suitable for swimming. The beach will perfectly suit families with children.
Fine tents, chalets made of wood in a shady palm grove, just 300 meters from the beach. Each cottage offers wonderful views of the lake. A cluster of only 5 tents, each with its own private terrace, lounge and 2-bedroom bed.
- The first floor can be used as an area for relaxation, but it is also possible to use the first floor as an extra bedroom and 2 guest partitions.
- Second floor has spacious apartments with 2 double bed and private balcony.
Services and options
- Organic breakfast made from fresh tropical fruits.
- Each evening offers a dish of the day, as well as a large selection of snacks, tropical salads, sandwiches and of course natural, seasonal tropical fruits — mango, pineapple, watermelon Goan bar is available all day long.
- Especially to take a note, that every night a choice of sea fish on the fire is offered by the creative chef is offered.
- On the territory there is a small art cinema for guests with a great selection of movies.
Canoes and fishing
The hosts offer their guests a ride on a kayak, go fishing in the ocean. All necessary equipment is provided.
In your choice of a massage and various kinds of therapy:
- Shiatsu is based traditional Japanese massage techniques.
- Massage for athletes and sportsmen.
- Ayurvedic massage.
Guests are offered by reservation service trainer of yoga. The program is made individually.
- A picturesque and romantic place loaded with beautiful views.
- This is a wonderful place for yoga workshops, family and leisurely holiday in the tropics.
- Private territory, which stretches for 4,500 square feet is surrounded by greenery makes it an ideal place for relaxation and comfort.
- The tents are far from roads Mandrem Ashvem, but nevertheless, you can always go to "civilization."
- 10 minutes walk from the village of Mandrem, where you will find a variety of everyday products.
- 5 minutes walk to the beach.
- 30 minutes walk to the beach Arambol (or 10 minutes), with its colorful markets, bars and restaurants.
|Chalet (1 BR)||16th January||31st March||$93||7 Nights|
|Chalet (1 BR)||1st April||15th May||$85||7 Nights|
|Chalet (1 BR)||16th May||14th October||$60||10 Nights|
|Chalet (1 BR)||15th October||31st October||$93||7 Nights|
|Chalet (1 BR)||1st November||19th December||$101||7 Nights|
|Chalet (1 BR)||20th December||15th January||$141||7 Nights|