Villa Casa Anjuna — Holiday villa for rent in Anjuna
Villa Casa Anjuna
The most contrasting village in Goa: colorful markets, enchanting shows on the beach and, at the same time, going a little bit deeper into the village and turning onto the country road, you can easily get into some very quiet and peaceful places.
Here you will find the nightlife, beach trance parties and the largest flea market which is working on Wednesdays. The service: restaurants, souvenir and jewelry shops, tourist offices, supermarket.
Anjuna is a resort for teenager and young people. The price segment is middle.
Spacious comfortable villa with ocean view in the center of a young and dynamic Anjuna village. It is a perfect place for 4-8 people.
The villa has all the necessary amenities – TV, furnished rooms, a safe, necessary tableware, miniature oven.
Rooftop Terrace fully covered / upgraded with polycarbonate sheets.
- Two Double Bed-Rooms
- One Single Bed-Room
- Full privacy with door & windows.
- Washing machine and drier installed.
Villa in Anjuna
- 2 furnished bedrooms with 2 double beds + 1 guest bedroom.
- 2 bathroom with hot water.
- Fully furnished kitchen and dining room for 5 people.
- Living room.
- Lounge for 10 people.
- The house is located on the first beach line.
- Near the villa there’s a seafood restaurant.
- You can also visit the Flea Market that takes place every wednesday.
|Villa (3 BR)||1st January||31st December||$90||4 Nights|
|Villa (3 BR)||1st December||31st January||$85||4 Nights|
|Villa (3 BR)||20th December||3rd January||$115||7 Nights|