La Premier Marseille — Holiday apartment for rent in Anjuna
La Premier Marseille
The most contrasting village in Goa: colorful markets, enchanting shows on the beach and, at the same time, going a little bit deeper into the village and turning onto the country road, you can easily get into some very quiet and peaceful places.
Here you will find the nightlife, beach trance parties and the largest flea market which is working on Wednesdays. The service: restaurants, souvenir and jewelry shops, tourist offices, supermarket.
Anjuna is a resort for teenager and young people. The price segment is middle.
Villa La Premier Marseille is a private residence of a British designer and architect. Its elegance and beauty will make you feel so comfortable, as if you were at home, and the caring owner of the villa will offer you a candle light dinner by an Italian chef.
- The room offered to the guests is on the first floor of the villa and offers you a wonderful view of the garden.
- The owner will provide you with a miniature fridge, a British tea-set, bed sheets and towels (upon request).
- The room has a natural ventilation system which will make your stay extra comfortable.
- The room has 2 single beds, 2 balconies and a bathroom.
- There’s no TV – so you can drift away from all worldly worries!
Expectation from the guests
- The villa owner is a very kind woman who is a vegetarian leading a healthy lifestyle.
- This room is for close friends and cheerful and calm guests only.
- Adult vegetarian couples preferred.
The owner has lived in Italy for 21 years and cooks delicious Italian food. By prior arrangement she will make a candlelight supper in a romantic home setting specially for you.
- English breakfast (coffee or juice, tosts with jam, fruit).
- Tea-set, electric tea-pot.
- Outdoor grill for seafood.
- Hairdryer, continental quilts, warm bathrobes, towels.
- Washing and ironing your clothes (for a small fee).
- The owner can help you rent a car or a scooter.
- The villa is located in the Assagao valley only about 5 minutes (4 kilometres) away from Anjuna beach.
- It’s a very beautiful house with a peaceful garden.
- There’s a parking lot for cars and bikes on the territory.
- Lots of trees and plants will help you stay cool even in the hottest weather.
- The territory of the villa is guarded by 9 dogs (they stay behind the fence).
- Guests need to be dog-lovers.
|Apartment (1 BR)||1st January||31st December||$64||7 Nights|
|Apartment (1 BR)||20th December||10th January||$86||14 Nights|